It's footie PJ weather and I couldn't be more excited!!
Cheesy Halloween movies! I don't do scary movies, they put me on the verge of a panic attack and I have nightmares like a child, so I'll take the cutesy Halloween movies instead.
Ridiculous texts with friends
|That photo is actually a gif...click here if you want to see it in motion, you freak :)|
|A text with a disturbing topic|
It's soup season! Last night I made my favorite...the easiest (and probably cheapest) taco soup in the world! I found the recipe on Pinterest (surprise, surprise) and you can find the original HERE.
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed*
- 1 can pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can petite diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 can corn kernels, drained*
- 1 large can white chicken breast, drained
- 1 can cream of chicken soup (I used the 98% fat free version)*
- 1 can green enchilada sauce
- 1 can chicken broth*
- 1 packet of taco seasoning*
*I use the low fat and low sodium options if available
Toppings I used:
- reduced fat shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- fat free sour cream
- southwest style tortilla strips
- throw all those ingredients in a pot and heat until warm, stirring occasionally.
- no really, that's it.
The bowl I had last night (with everything pictured) was 287 calories.
- 1 cup of soup
- 1/8 cup of cheese
- 2 tbsp (7 grams) of tortilla strips
- 1 tbsp of sour cream
Sequins. I love them and I need more in my life.
Y'all already know from Wednesday's post that I have and love the sequin sweater from Hazel & Olive. I found a sequin elbow sweater HERE that I've been coveting since last year and I need it! I also need a money tree growing in my back yard though, so there's that. Can a girl have too many sequins? Me thinks not. Ok, well probably, but I'm willing to test the boundaries.
Have a great weekend, y'all!