- I have terrible road rage. Don't ride my tail or I will slow down to 15 mph.
- I have one small tattoo on my left wrist. I got it as a "reward" for losing my first 30 lbs. I would like another, but I don't know what or where.
- I have to say "I love you" before getting off the phone with B, my mom, my brother, and my Grandmother. Have to. I usually say it to extended family and close friends as well. There was a time in my life where I would call someone back if they hung up without saying it.
- I always have a ponytail holder on my right wrist just in case I need to pull my hair back.
- I tend to ramble.
- I want Sprite when I'm sick. Sonic ice is a bonus.
- The "S" word is my favorite cuss word. The "F" word is a close second.
- I am obsessed with making my eyelashes longer/fuller and I always use 2 mascaras. My favorite combo right now is Benefit "They're Real" and Maybelline "The Falsies" (totally didn't know there was a "The" in front of "Falsies" on that mascara until just now)
- I love gossip.
- I'm an excellent secret keeper.
- I love watching crime shows and documentaries; even if they feed into my paranoia.
- I don't like the heavy contouring makeup trend. Call me crazy, but I think your face should look like your face when you're done with your makeup.
- My feelings are easily hurt.
- I've never had Nutella.
- I'm addicted to Chapstick and have them lying around everywhere.
- I have to sleep with Breathe Right Strips every night...lucky B to wake up next to that every morning.
- I hate seeing a personalized license plate that I can't decipher.
- I was born and raised in Alabama and love living in the South...most of the time.
- I can't wear high heels longer than 15 minutes without feeling like my feet are going to fall off.
- I think hashtags should be used sparingly and I hate when people hashtag entire sentences. You're doing it wrong!
- Sometimes I think about going back to school, but I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up. Also, school terrifies me.
- Shopping is therapy for me...and so is eating.
- I have zero tolerance for hateful people.
Tuesday, May 6, 2014
Amber Randoms 2.0...
Last year I did a little post called Amber Randoms where I listed a bunch of useless information about myself. Today I thought I'd give it a go again and add to that list of useless information. You're welcome?
at 11:47 AM